You have no items in your cart.
Online Q&A: Keep Calm and Carry On (Part II)
Agency Squared, supported by FTSQ, is putting on a Q&A webinar for agency owners during lockdown.
About this Event
Let’s be honest, it’s damned unsettling being in lockdown. It’s why Agency Squared, with the support of FTSQ, is offering another hour of FREE practical advice to support the agency community.
Building on the first discussion, which centered around marketing and business development, we’d love to invite questions from you on:
- Client services
- New business (obviously we’re still happy to answer questions on this too if they arise)
- *Offered as experienced business owners, not practitioners
We won’t ask you to step outside, instead, you’ll be able to relax with a cuppa (staple the kids to the sofa in front of the telly for an hour) while you join us for another online Q&A discussion.
You can freely submit your questions ahead of time to andy at joinagencysquared.co.uk or via the Zoom ‘chat’ option on the day.
So why Agency Squared and FTSQ?
Combined Lena and Andy have 52 years business experience. Both have worked client and agency-side as well as for SME’s and corporates, they have each owned their own businesses too.
- 22 years in marketing, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Andy cut his marketing teeth client-side on two well-known brands Compaq and Walkers Crisps.
- He then moved agency side around the time of the millennium (primarily in client service for clients in technology, property, energy, and travel sectors) for agencies large i.e. Omnicom (Pleon, Ketchum) and small
- Founded his own consultancy Klaxon, in 2011, with clients such as Google, Vodafone and Xerox.
- But recently Andy wanted to go where his passion really lies, with agencies and helping others, so he set up Agency Squared a community for marketing agency owners where he has also begun training marketers for Chartered Institute of Marketing qualifications.
- 30 years in business in New Zealand, UK and globally.
- Lena’s a straight-talking Kiwi with a reputation as a savvy businesswoman.
- She’s held senior business development roles within Ogilvy, Wunderman, Vizeum and Dentsu Aegis Network, as well as a number of smaller boutique agencies (and did pure lead gen. before that…the rest takes too long to write)
- 2014 Lena set up Kiwi Girl, which later became Kiwi Gray, a strategic brand, marketing and new business agency for agencies and tech start-ups).
- 2018 she sold up and started FTSQ a community that supports non-conformists and the business owners within that community. The aim is to support them, via her consultancy, in achieving everything they were told they couldn’t by F***ing with The Status Quo.
Tickets are totally FREE but please register in advance:
But, if you want to help out, we’re taking voluntary donations for The Big Issue as those poor people can’t sell one single magazine at the moment with empty streets [If you do donate, when asked the question “What prompted you to donate?” Answer #AgencyCalm They’ll know it was from us.]
What are you waiting for?
Andy and Lena are going to be bombarded with questions, so get in quick and book your seats NOW as spaces are limited.