You have no items in your cart.
Merry Xmas Agency World
Here’s the last post of the year from me, folks.
2019 has been pretty great for Agency Squared. I was going to write a long post with all the highlights, but I figured instead I’d keep it short and sweet. Not least because I’m trying to close up for Christmas and get out of the door for a pint of Guinness ASAP : – )
My biggest highlight for Agency Squared this year?
Actually getting it off the ground in the first place. I started in 2018 by mentoring the owner of a small agency in Cambridgeshire. Since then I’ve been on quite a journey, growing it into a training, development and growth business.
- Attracted 100 agencies to our private Facebook community
- Created 8 training courses addressing the key challenges of running agencies
- Ran our first training session about how to win at pitching (thanks for the great feedback!)
- Set-up an agency mastermind group (coming online in Q1)
- Delivered a podcast for agencies and marketers with 40 episodes (and 6 more in production)
- Created some proprietary research exploring client-agency relationships in partnership with the Marketing Meetup
- Helped agencies to win client work with budgets in excess of £150k
- Created more than £300k worth of pipeline for agencies in this community to progress in Q1
Thanks for being part of Agency Squared so far…It has been a real pleasure getting to know those who have joined our community.
I hope to get more of you involved in 2020 as I carry on creating opportunities for independent UK agencies.
Watch this space for a possible trade mission to China next year, more training courses, more mastermind groups and a heck of a lot more new business opportunities too.
Merry Christmas all and wishing you every success in the New Year!